Saturday, July 16, 2022

Triada Samaras will exhibit "Disconnect 3" at Atelier Rosal Gallery in July/August "Figuration" Exhibition


Hello! I am exhibiting my painting, Disconnect 3, at Atelier Rosal beginning July 22 and closing September  2, 2022. This show features representations of the human figure.  My work is inspired by my recent experiences with Long Covid.  All are welcome to the opening reception.

Figuration
July 22 – September 2, 2022
Opening Reception: Friday July 29, 2022. All invited! Refreshments will be served. LINK

Atelier Rosal
74 Cherry St. 
Rahway, NJ 

Hours of operation: 
Tuesday by appointment, Weds-Sat 11am-6pm
Tel.  (848) 236-5027


Triada Samaras


Disconnect 3
Triada Samaras 2022
(Part of Long Covid Series)
18" x 24"
Oil on Canvas


Artist Statement: 
My oil painting, Disconnect 3, is part of a recent series of paintings I am making in my studio
inspired by my recent experiences with Long Covid.  Long Covid has essentially upended my life as well as artistic practices. As an artist I am interested in working through these changes creatively.

Triada Samaras 2022