Sunday, August 7, 2022

Triada Samaras Exhibits "Disconnect" at Riverfront Gallery / Audio File

Last night's opening at The Riverfront Gallery was awesome. Below I attach a link to an audio file I made about my acrylic painting: "Disconnect". Curator Haifa Bint-Kadi had a great idea with this idea for viewers getting to know the artists in front of their work (it was optional for individual artists). Viewers use a QR code reader to link to the audio file.  

Audio link: http://qrco.de/bdCzBb?trackSharing=1

Or use a QR readwith the code below

Triada Samaras

                                                           Above:  “Disconnect ” 

                                      Oil on Canvas. 24" x 48” Triada Samaras 2022

Artist Statement: 
My oil painting, Disconnect, is part of a recent series of paintings I am making in my studioinspired by my recent experiences with Long Covid.  Long Covid has essentially upended my life as well as artistic practices. As an artist I am interested in working through these 
changes creatively.

Triada Samaras 2022


Riverfront Art Gallery 

Deconstructed Anatomies
Riverfront Library:  August 4 – October 21, 2022
Opening Reception: Thursday, August 4, 5:30-7:30 pm, in accordance with Gallery Hop Each Thursday

For more info see my blog post: LINK