Friday, July 9, 2021

Leaving the Pandemic

I wrote the words below 9 days before I got sick with Acute Covid.

My life altered after that.

The first thing I did was to re-awaken myself to Mary Magdalene via a program with Kayleen 

Asbo.

I remember this clearly. And not so co-incidentally today is her name day.

Triada Samaras August 15, 2022


The Pandemic has been a period of innermost awarenesses for me.

I have come full circle to the eclipse I experienced in June of 2020.  There I heard I am a visionary.

I wondered what a visionary does?  What do they DO?

I have also realized even more fully this year I am highly sensitive person and an empath.

Again what do people like me DO?  How will the art I make now reflect my newish awarenesses?  This is not an easy answer for me. But I do believe I am on a path and this is day one.

I have not exactly shifted from one being to another during the pandemic.

But I have greatly morphed.  Or perhaps the words is metamorphosis.

And I keep seeing flying things.

First a bat.

Now a luna moth.

Then the beach.

Now a luna moth again.  I have to put these pieces together as I make art.

I upended a book of Ancient Art and found the Goddess Isis.

T.S. July 9, 2021