Friday, March 17, 2017

My work is being featured at City Limits!

Hello,
I just got this nice mention from Victoria at City Limits!

Happy Friday!! We are choosing ONE of your pictures every Friday to showcase as our #FridayFeaturePhoto from our #ArtAtTheLimits series. This is a series of pictures and artwork -- along with a story about why it's significant -- that our readers submit to us to chronicle their city experience."
 

This week, we're excited to showcase this a fiery blur of a Pepsi sign with the city skyline in the background. The photographer, Triada Samaras, took the photo while she was whizzing by in car. She writes about why this particular image stood out to her, below:

"I do not know how many times I have passed the Pepsi sign along the East River in #NewYorkCity and tried to capture it. Too many times too count. The columns on the roadway in Manhattan make the capture elusive. In fact I had pretty much given up.Then last Saturday night in a brilliant full moon with the bright red Pepsi lights shining mysteriously in the river, the sign called to me once again. And luckily I was between columns and I had my camera ready at that moment."
- Triada Samaras
website: https://www.triadasamaras.com/



I am huge fan of the City Limits on-line publication.
It is Real News! All 100 oper cent natural; no harmful additives!
citylimits.org

Triada